Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TS:R Story?

TS:R Story? 3 years 6 months ago #5082

• Pyrofixer
  • Thank you received: 1
1986 Miami Raid
CPL Harts Story

Cutscene shows Cpl Hart Appears infront of a Roadway, looking to see that it appears to be blocked off by some cars and Sandbags. She turns around and sees an incoming 1980s SWAT Calladlic Gage Ranger in black speeding and she puts both her hands up as if she was going to stop it. The driver (Swat Trooper wearing a Balaclava) of the Gage Ranger spots Cpl Hart and immediately slams the breaks on the vehicle, trying to stop it as best as he can, hearing the screeching noise from it, hits Cpl Hart and sends her flying in a short distance before the Vehicle stops outright. The passenger door opens up and we see the legs of Lt Christina Malone in Full SWAT gear except wearing a Baseball cap (blonde Pony Tail sticks out) that says SWAT on it. She goes up to Cpl Hart who is still conscience but confused saying "are you ok citizen?" as she examines Cpl Hart closely, she backs off and draws her Beretta 92 in her hand pointing at Hart, saying "who are you, are you working for Mr. Big? hands up where I can see it" Cpl Hart gets up saying "if your going to shoot me, then do it, you already have hit me with your primitive vehicle. I'm looking for Mr. Big. Malone then puts the Beretta 92 away in her holster saying "if your looking for him, we are on the way to get him, we already have a warrant for his arrest. But you should be leaving the scene, cause the citizens have been evacuated from the area to prevent more injuries in the community. Cpl Hart folds her arms agitated saying "do i look like someone that cant handle themselves? Malone tells Hart that she needs to leave the premises immediately. Camera Pans to her Arms, mostly the titanium arm with some steam blowing out from it. camera pans to the Swat Driver who had hit Hart comes out of the SWAT vehicle telling Malone "Ma'am we have a mission to deal with, not the lady who has this....this strange arm. Hart Stares at the driver. I'm Looking for Mr. Big he has something of ours that he took from us. the Swat Driver gulps and tells Malone that he should take her to Mr. Big, she doesnt seem like shes from here and can see the pissed off expression from her right now. Malone, being pretty mad saying "she should be leaving, and Im going back into the truck (the SWAT vehicle)" Moments later, Malone and Driver gets a radio call that one of the SWAT troopers who have arrived at one of the shops on the roads are taking heavy fire and requires immediate assistance. Malone orders one of the Troopers to get out of the back seat of the vehicle and follow with her "Johnson, get out of the truck, your following me" "Henry (the Swat Driver) get to your mission objective ASAP" as the two run to another shop.
Cpl Hart is standing infront of the vehicle, and sees Malone and Johnson leaving the scene tells Henry the driver that "is there another room and gun I can use when I get to see Mr. Big? the Driver looks at her and notices shes a fit strong sexy woman with a large arm, relectantly agrees, saying "come in" Hart opens the passenger door and closes it and the Vehicle drives off with the screen blacken out"

(Game Starts from here)

Henry Starts off saying "I'm not supposed to take you to this area as its off limits to citizens since its dangerous, but you look like you can handle yourself out of there, but you dont belong here, yet we have similar goals". The Vehicle is speeding as fast as its can smashing through some sandbags and cars. the Vehicle shakes Hart a bit and Henry ask again where are you from? clearly your not from here looking at your arm. Hart responds "415 years from the future, Mr. Big has something hes taken from me. Henry is shocked, wanted to not believe it, but Hart's arm says otherwise, so he has to believe it. "Great, Mr.Big didnt just fuck up the community with his drugs, but now hes fucked with someone pissed off, from the future. This shits weird as two donkeys dick clashed into one. next thing I know he fucked with the devil and demons pop out." Henry then responds "if your looking for a gun, we dont have any as they are.....wait, Johnson left and I know that guy can be an idiot sometimes, he might left his M16 in the back. Hey, you guys in the back, did he leave his M16 at his seat again?" one of the troopers respond "yes he did and I'm sure Chief Briggs will be tearing him a new asshole on this. Hart looks into the Back and spots three SWAT troopers wearing Balaclavas and helmet as well as Johnsons M16. "Technically I'm not supposed to let you in this vehicle, let alone take his weapon, but in this case, we are short on troopers when Malone and Johnson left, and you can handle yourself from it seems, so take it and my guys here will give you some ammo to use with it. the Vehicle stops when it finally arrive pretty close by to the destination alongside with another four SWAT team vehicles of six arriving shortly armed with MP5ks/M16s. Everyone got out of the vehicle, Hart goes into the back and Retrieves the M16, one of the troopers near to it, gave her some ammo and everyone took cover at either Sandbags, various cars laid out, few SWAT vehicles and Police cars with lights still on. Hart takes cover at either areas with Henry Saying "Mr. Big come out with your hands up, we have you surrounded" the large front door opens up with loads of smoke as the mobsters threw smoke grenades of their own at the entrance. one of the other swat troopers were about to go in, but ends up getting swiss cheesed by the mobsters gunfire, then the mobsters of four appears with AK47s firing down at the team. Hart still in cover picks all four off with the M16, Henry said "good shooting, guess they still teach guns in your time period too" Hart Responds "I'm a marine" Henry picks off some more of the Mobsters using his MP5K.once the smoke screen clears out, some more mobsters came down armed with Uzis, however one has a Grenade launcher, launches a grenade and blows up the other SWAT teams Vehicle, and few police cars that have the swat taking cover. the explosion sends one of the Troopers flying up in the air then falls down. Henry Shouts out "HES GOT A FUCKING GRENADE LAUNCHER, TAKE FIRE ON HIM NOW!!!" As the Mobster with the Launcher launching grenades, kills some of the SWAT Troopers, then Hart takes him out with the M16.

(cutscene plays)
the Mobster with the grenade launcher is shot out, dropping the launcher to the ground. Hart gets a call from Cortez from the uplink while going up to the mansion stairs.Cortez Speaks on the link, Cpl Hart "where are you, are you ok?" She said "yes and these mobsters are well armed, killed alot of the troopers, but a few guys and myself are alive and we are up at the mansion waiting for you" Henry orders the remaining team (7 including him) to come up near to the mansion at the door, but not coming in. Henry insist of coming in, so same cutscene plays when Cortez, Hart, and Henry the swat driver/trooper goes into the mansion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TS:R Story? 3 years 6 months ago #5107

• Sammyhammy
Cool.

TS:R Story? 3 years 5 months ago #5172

• Pyrofixer
been working alot lately, so Ive been off the computer alot, but I will be surely coming back for some more in the story line

TS:R Story? 3 years 4 months ago #5224

• BRICK
  • Throw me
  • Thank you received: 9
Pyrofixer wrote:
been working alot lately, so Ive been off the computer alot, but I will be surely coming back for some more in the story line
continue the story please. :silly: :side: :woohoo:
- joined when the most active poster had 303 posts -
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

TS:R Story? 3 years 4 months ago #5233

• Franku
  • What a life b0ss?
  • Thank you received: 5
i like it but i want to see more insane crop hart

TS:R Story? 3 years 3 months ago #5270

• Pyrofixer
Been super busy with work, but Ive been coming up with other stories in a while, sorry about that, but how many people been reading my stories? just curious?

TS:R Story? 1 month 3 weeks ago #5781

• Pyrofixer
After being out for so long, lifes been tough to get any time and forgotten my password, anyone still reads here? Sorry for the abruptness of disappearance

TS:R Story? 1 month 3 weeks ago #5782

• Pyrofixer
Anyways, is there another place i could continue the story thats more active on forums?
  • Page:
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds