Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Timesplitters: Future Perfect Online

Timesplitters: Future Perfect Online 2 years 7 months ago #5037

• Andre
First of all
Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by to read my idea of getting new and old Timesplitters players active again, and connect everyone together in such a fun game that never dies.

About
I've completed every Timesplitters 100%, including platinums in Arcade Leagues / Challenges like 10 years ago so i had to hit the nostalgia again and get it on my PC.
Timesplitters on PC ?! Yes, it's possible and 100% FREE, even with much better graphics! This is not an advertisement, this is the first step of connecting Timesplitters players back together. Why play alone if you can play the best game ever made with other players ?

Interested to play TSFP for free?
Nowadays old games are available on emulators which is the best program that you can have on your computer, there's an emulator that they remastered called Dolphin, which is now giving us an opportunity to play these amazing games online and even for free.

Interested to play TSFP online?
Would YOU be interested to play TSFP online again and grow the TS community back together ? If so, i would spend my time to set TSFP online gaming possible, just inform me on this topic. If even few of you are interested, it would be so nice to have a forum thread in tsrewind for online players.

Thoughts
I know there's a way to play online with Xlink Kai, but there's also many requirements that you can't get your hands on anymore like PS2, the game itself and even the PS2 online adapter. All these requirements are available for your computer and all you need is a controller with an usb.

Don't we all miss the good ol' Timesplitters ?

-Andre
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Andre.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Timesplitter: Future Perfect Online 2 years 7 months ago #5038

• Fauch
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 22
I used to play on xlink but there were never a lot of people. my computer can't handle dolphin (or at least not TSFP). didn't hear about people playing online this way.
btw, I got a PS2 slim (built in adapter) for xlink for 20 bucks like 2 years ago, and it was a 10 min walk from where I live, are they that hard to find now?

Timesplitter: Future Perfect Online 2 years 7 months ago #5039

• Andre
It actually is, i don't know where you live or where is the closest ps2 store. But here where i live, it's super hard to get a working ps2 anymore. Timesplitters is almost impossible to get anymore. But the point is just to give chance for online TSFP, like for those who don't have it anymore.

And dolphin got just updated, and it included the netplay.

Timesplitter: Future Perfect Online 2 years 5 months ago #5103

• Griff
  • The Bloke with the Red Beard
  • Thank you received: 7
Is it possible to play Gamecube games on PC from the original disc? It would be interesting to play the Gamecube versions of TS2 & TS:FP on PC with Dolphin.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Griff.

Timesplitters: Future Perfect Online 2 years 5 months ago #5104

• BRICK
  • Throw me
  • Thank you received: 9
whereto connect to play together?
does it force us to play in splitscreen mode?
- joined when the most active poster had 303 posts -
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Timesplitters: Future Perfect Online 2 years 5 months ago #5166

• RaveDave
If you are not familiar with the "Timesplitters Group 2017" Facebook Group, or the Timesplitters Subreddit, I have created a montly Timesplitters 2 Online event for the last weekend of February (and hopefully the last weekend of every month going forward!). Below I have the Facebook event link (which you might need to be a part of the "Timesplitters Group 2017 FB Group) and the Timesplitters Subreddit thread!

Fauch, you should join us! I remember playing with you last time!

www.facebook.com/events/262499237521584/
www.reddit.com/r/timesplitters/comments/...esplitters_2_online/
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds