Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Worst TS maps.

Worst TS maps. 4 years 2 months ago #5024

• Krayola
  • Thank you received: 1
What's the worst TS map for each game? I just want to see what maps is generally considered terrible by the fan base. Anyway here's mine:
TS1: Spaceship- A maze level done so wrong and it's so boring and lifeless. Mansion does it ten times better.
TS2: Robot Factory (if we had to have a story Arcade league map it should have been Siberia since it was in Arcade Custom already) and Site.
TSFP: I like the map design much more than others on this game but it by far has the most terrible ones. I love Bunker (don't hate) but I seriously hate Siberia, Mars Prison, and VR. Vietnam seems out of place as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Worst TS maps. 4 years 2 months ago #5029

• Foga
  • "Don't Mock The Sock"
  • Thank you received: 2
TS1 - I have rather regretfully never played the game.
TS2 - Compound. SUCH AN UGLY MAP LAYOUT! The rooms were way too cramped!!!!
TSFP - Sadly Spaceport. The map just didn't work for me. It was big in a bad way, since there were two ends and you couldn't get to the other side easily...

Worst TS maps. 4 years 1 month ago #5040

• Sammyhammy
What I absolutely hated (sorry TS1 and TS2 fans, never played you two indepth enough) was TSFP's Vietnam. The reason for that is the absolutely terrible lighting affect because in made the glare of my tube TV even worse.

Worst TS maps. 4 years 1 month ago #5043

• Badass Cyborg v2.0
  • The One and Only Badass in TS
  • Thank you received: 14
Let's see, the worst maps for me would have to be, in no particular order: Bunker (TS: FP), Robot Factory (TS2 Arcade Version), and Tomb (TS1 Arcade Version).

The thing about Tomb, though, is that I do not actually dislike the map, and have had a lot of fun playing frantic matches over the years. It's just that so much of the map was blocked off in Arcade, and it really could have benefited from having more Story areas accessible. It's the cramped nature of the Arcade version that makes it not as good as the other Story maps in TS1 that were fully brought over into Arcade Mode.
Wouldn't it be the day if Badass Cyborg was invited to the Badass Crater of Badassitude!?

Worst TS maps. 2 years 11 months ago #5501

• Splittmark
ts2 had the best map selection. if it wasnt for them porting a few over to TS3. TS3 would be the worst ever. most are muddy gloomy dark and dull. zeppelin & subway being symmetrical. siberia was to big and the tunnels were never used, all it was good for was glitching.

i liked temple but it seemed off like it was more a path than a map
the map i hate the most is Vietnam

here is what i would do in TS4
training ground
mexican mission
hotel
hospital
aztec
streets
chinese
spaceport (fixed)
mansion
NEW mars level similar to proving grounds orange sky
NEW Neotoyko
NEW machine wars

Worst TS maps. 2 years 11 months ago #5505

• Fauch
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
I can understand zeppelin may look symmetrical, but subway... obviously you didn't play it much.

Worst TS maps. 2 years 10 months ago #5514

• Splittmark
subway was my most play map online (not by choice). it wasnt 100% sym sure, but every match was the same you spawn in the main area with the two tracks and then run to the one track area
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Splittmark.

Worst TS maps. 2 years 10 months ago #5517

• Fauch
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
the blue team definitely had the advantage. maybe my most played map online too, or maybe hotel. I avoided siberia like the plague, even though I did my best score ever on it, way too camper friendly.
Though I remember one of my funniest matches (and best scores as well) took place on siberia, but there were no snipers, so players were forced to go in the open.
I was good on every map btw, not just siberia, I wasn't even that great with snipers.

other worst maps would be spaceways, bit simple with many dead ends and robot factory which was a pretty cool idea but annoying to navigate for such a small map with long winding paths.

Worst TS maps. 2 years 10 months ago #5520

Going by game, here is my list of the worst TS maps

TS1 - Spaceship
Tomb (Removing all other parts of the story version of it and just keeping the large room at the end was pointless)

TS2 - Hanger (Too bland and everything is grey)
Aztec (Too confusing)

TSFP - Siberia (Its far too big)
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds