Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Favourite Maps!

Favourite Maps! 4 years 4 months ago #4945

• horsehead
  • Thank you received: 1
TS2: Nightclub, Hospital. I loved the look and feel of the nightclub level. It's very different from a lot of the others. And Hospital? I guess I just like windy, cramped corridors?
TSFP: Didn't like the map design in this one as much. Mars Prison's probably my favorite, though.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Favourite Maps! 4 years 3 months ago #4950

• Badass Cyborg v2.0
  • The One and Only Badass in TS
  • Thank you received: 14
horsehead wrote:
TS2: Nightclub, Hospital. I loved the look and feel of the nightclub level. It's very different from a lot of the others. And Hospital? I guess I just like windy, cramped corridors?
TSFP: Didn't like the map design in this one as much. Mars Prison's probably my favorite, though.

I agree with your view that TS: FP didn't have as many good map designs as TS1 and TS2 did. The maps in the third game were either too spread out to quickly find action with other opponents/teams, or were just too crowded at times, making movement more difficult. The worst offenders, IMO, are Bunker (too crowded for team play, with only some rooms offering more space/movement) and Siberia (way too open for team play especially, and still too big at times for free-for-alls, making matches more drawn out than they should be). At least this level has the Zeep, which does make traversing the open ice field more bearable.
Wouldn't it be the day if Badass Cyborg was invited to the Badass Crater of Badassitude!?
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Badass Cyborg v2.0.

Favourite Maps! 4 years 2 months ago #5016

• horsehead
  • Thank you received: 1
Yeah, but even the zeep was a bit of a strange addition. The level's too big for on foot, not quite big or varied enough to make a good vehicle level.

Favourite Maps! 4 years 2 months ago #5022

• Fauch
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
it would also need more than one zeep for that. and the passenger should be able to shoot, which also prevented to make good vehicle warfare maps in mapmaker :-/
  • Page:
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds