Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: All concept art and cut characters

All concept art and cut characters 4 years 11 months ago #4756

• Foga
  • "Don't Mock The Sock"
  • Thank you received: 2
All the concept art and cut content. I have always wondered about the secret stuff in video games. And time splitters is a game like no other.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Foga.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Badass Cyborg v2.0

All concept art and cut characters 4 years 11 months ago #4758

• Badass Cyborg v2.0
  • The One and Only Badass in TS
  • Thank you received: 14
Hey there, Foga! Welcome to the TS:R Forums!
Like you, I have been long fascinated with cut content and other features that may have been present during the early stages of development for a game but were not included in the final product. You're right, TimeSplitters does indeed have content that can be found in the game files on the disc but cannot be accessed directly through the game. Here is a video that features textureless weapons that can be used but only through an Action Replay device on the Gamecube version of TS2: TS2 Action Replay

This website will show you images of weapons from TS2 that looked different during the Alpha/Beta stages of the game's development, as well as weapons that aren't in the game at all!
TS2 Beta

Also, I bought a PS2 Demo disc last summer that features an almost fully playable demo of TS2 Siberia! The demo ends right when you get to the top of the damn to confront the gunship, though you can still run to the first gun turret, which looks quite different from the final version. Here is a video of the demo: TS2 Demo
Wouldn't it be the day if Badass Cyborg was invited to the Badass Crater of Badassitude!?
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Badass Cyborg v2.0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foga

All concept art and cut characters 4 years 11 months ago #4761

• Foga
  • "Don't Mock The Sock"
Cool. Have you noticed that the concept art for Timesplitters 4 was very western/scfi? like the camera gun or The Holo Gulch thing and there was a few cars knocking about too?

All concept art and cut characters 4 years 10 months ago #4762

• Badass Cyborg v2.0
  • The One and Only Badass in TS
  • Thank you received: 14
Foga wrote:
Cool. Have you noticed that the concept art for Timesplitters 4 was very western/scfi? like the camera gun or The Holo Gulch thing and there was a few cars knocking about too?

Yes, I have seen the concept art for TS4! So many missed opportunities and so much potential with character designs like that. What you're referring to are conceptual characters known as Sheriff of the Martian Wild West and Holo-gulch Hank. I do not remember a camera gun, though there was concept art for an "Ele-tank" or something along those lines.
Wouldn't it be the day if Badass Cyborg was invited to the Badass Crater of Badassitude!?

All concept art and cut characters 4 years 10 months ago #4763

• Foga
  • "Don't Mock The Sock"
And The Guy In The Car Called Avery.
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds