Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Most bizarre character.

Most bizarre character. 6 years 1 month ago #3396

• [sample_text]
  • Click To Add Text
  • Thank you received: 1
What character at first glance left absolutely dumbstruck trying to figure out who or what is it?

For me, one character would be Eli Scrubs. It honestly took me a while to noticed that he's actually controlling robot legs!

Other characters would be the insect mutant and Carrion Carcass. I just haven't seen anything like them in any other game.
See you in the future, sucker!
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by [sample_text].
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most bizarre character. 6 years 1 month ago #3401

• Headsprouter
  • "That mine cart was pretty fun, huh?"
  • Thank you received: 16
Your profile picture, Dozer, is so bizarre the devs literally couldn't think of anything to put in his gallery description besides admitting their confusion.

Mr. Fleshcage is flesh stretched over a wooden rack of sorts. I think that speaks for itself.

Beetleman. What even.

The Timesplitters themselves are visually confusing in various ways. I find it interesting that a Scourge Splitter appears to have gone through some kind of metamorphosis from a Reaper to its current form, and that one of the Timesplitters from the first game(1 or 2, I don't know...the red one) appears to have emerged from the body of a human. And the Berzerker Splitter has little metal things on the top of his head which appear to be crudely-implemented eyes.

"Nothing to shoot at? Group hug!"
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Headsprouter.

Most bizarre character. 6 years 1 month ago #3407

• Davik Heragon
  • Professional kinda sarcastic guy at your service.
  • Thank you received: 13
Hans. I don't even want to try to explain that!
A different meaning of a word can make a discussion go on and on...
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigFreddy

Most bizarre character. 6 years 1 month ago #3408

• Fauch
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23
Mr. Fleshcage is flesh stretched over a wooden rack of sorts. I think that speaks for itself.
also I'm not sure it appeared anywhere in the game, which makes it / him very mysterious.

tin legs tommy is very weird too, it doesn't appear anywhere in the game as well, and doesn't look like a character you would use for anything, except maybe if you want to pretend you are shooting ill, helpless hobos??
I think it's also the only guy who actually don't want you to pick him as he seems to be already dying before the match even begins :blink:
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Fauch.

Most bizarre character. 6 years 1 month ago #3411

• Headsprouter
Fauch wrote:
also I'm not sure it appeared anywhere in the game, which makes it / him very mysterious.

tin legs tommy is very weird too, it doesn't appear anywhere in the game as well, and doesn't look like a character you would use for anything, except maybe if you want to pretend you are shooting ill, helpless hobos??
I think it's also the only guy who actually don't want you to pick him as he seems to be already dying before the match even begins :blink:

timesplitters.wikia.com/wiki/Tin-Legs_Tommy

The wiki article has something interesting to say with regards to Tin-Legs Tommy! He's a pretty depressing character...few people played as him or even remember him. :<

Purpose of Mr. Fleshcage: To be awesome.

Most bizarre character. 6 years 1 month ago #3412

• Fauch
  • Premium Member
yeah, I knew I had read that story with U-genix somewhere. still, I suppose more people would have played with the janitor.

Most bizarre character. 6 years 1 month ago #3413

• Headsprouter
Fauch wrote:
yeah, I knew I had read that story with U-genix somewhere. still, I suppose more people would have played with the janitor.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about him...I'd like to have seen him and Princess put into the game...Princess could float on a hellish cloud of evilness or something.

Most bizarre character. 6 years 4 weeks ago #3414

Peekaboo Jones.

I thing I find bizarre about him is how there is no explanation of who he is and how he fits into the 1965 Mansion Story.
Peekaboo Jones is a rather vague character that only appears in the original TimeSplitters. He wears a red Hawaiian shirt with a white floral pattern, a white fishing hat, beige trousers and a lei.
- Timesplitters Wiki

Most bizarre character. 6 years 4 weeks ago #3415

• Fauch
  • Premium Member
same as jo-beth casey maybe

Most bizarre character. 6 years 3 weeks ago #3423

• Badass Cyborg v2.0
  • The One and Only Badass in TS
  • Thank you received: 14
Barraco Barner wrote:
Peekaboo Jones.

I thing I find bizarre about him is how there is no explanation of who he is and how he fits into the 1965 Mansion Story.
Peekaboo Jones is a rather vague character that only appears in the original TimeSplitters. He wears a red Hawaiian shirt with a white floral pattern, a white fishing hat, beige trousers and a lei.
- Timesplitters Wiki

Peekaboo Jones was actually one of my favorite characters to play as in the original, for some unknown reason. The game statistics at the main menu told me this on more than one occasion! His only link that leads to his backstory is that Elijah Jones from 1853 Wild West is his great grandfather. Peekaboo really is a mystery, isn't he?

Correction: Peekaboo is also likely related to Mordecai Jones from 2243 Machine Wars, as he shares the Jones' family name. Come to think of it, the entire Jones family is actually a mystery. A bounty hunter, a high school (?) kid with a shotgun hunting zombies, and a rebel leader in a futuristic war against killer robots, all part of the same family!
Wouldn't it be the day if Badass Cyborg was invited to the Badass Crater of Badassitude!?
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Badass Cyborg v2.0.
  • Page:
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds