Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TS3:what happened to Old Crow.

TS3:what happened to Old Crow. 6 years 5 months ago #2667

• Freaklore
  • Time to split.
So yeah this is a question that bothered me for quite some time now,what happened to him.

Now before jumping to the conclusion with Cortez destroying the crystals i would like to share some points.

We know that when Young Crow received the time box he for some reason went into an alternate future to give a 2nd time box to his older self so he could give it to him in a constant loop,then he went further into the future to create Ultra-Net,then he go enlist some of Khallos mens,then he eventually become Splitter Crow .

But what about Old Crow ? We do see him on the island in 1924 but where did he retreated.Some peoples speculated that the person we see on the island is actually Crow Grandpa,but his reaction toward seeing Cortez seem to prove that it might actually be Old Crow.And even if it was Crow Grandpa,we still dont know where Old Crow is.

Now knowing this we have 2 things to consider,1:everyone who were close to the time crystals still have memories of the events that transpired,and 2:Old Crow come from an alternate future in wich Cortez never destroyed his laboratory under the mansion and never received a time machine from his old self.

Would these elements be enough for TS4,Old Crow could still be alive and survived the time change created by the destruction of the crystal by going back in his alternate universe wich Crow time machine seem to be able to do.He could easily restart the processus by finding the time crystals in his alternate timeline and re-create the timesplitters.

If you think about it,in TS1 they did mention the timesplitters might be coming from another dimension,so the timesplitters in the first game could be created from Old Crow then send in Young Crow dimension wich would also explain why they look different from the timesplitters in TS2 and TS3,then eventually the events of TS2/TS3 with Young Crow and his version of the timesplitters happen because humans send someone (Cortez) to find out where they come from wich create this whole time paradox/loop.

MINDBLOWN......

So if they ever make TS4,it should happen in that alternate reality,wich would also explain the picture of Jo Beth-Casey as a nun since she might be an alternate universe version of her.
The Timesplitters series is quite unique and i have yet to see a game like it,a game in where you can play and use characters and weapons from different eras,fighting in different locations trough time,a map editor wich was quite good and a customization of the gameplay itself.I have all 3 games.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Freaklore.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

TS3:what happened to Old Crow. 6 years 5 months ago #2668

• Duckfromportal
  • Thank you received: 1
I think Jo Beth would be under cover but in a comedically bad way. what could happen for a forth game is they could have made themselves a pocket dimension that is now collanpsing, and to make sure cortez and co actually stop the threat of the timesplitters they have to make sure each of them are actually born. I think that would be funny.
The best pudding is quack

TS3:what happened to Old Crow. 6 years 5 months ago #2681

• Freaklore
  • Time to split.
I think this is something that peoples need to talk a bit more about.

I've searched over internet and not much peoples actually talked about this subject.

There's a lots of things that were left unanswered in the TS games but if we think about this theory i tought about it could respond to some of the mysteries the games left around.
The Timesplitters series is quite unique and i have yet to see a game like it,a game in where you can play and use characters and weapons from different eras,fighting in different locations trough time,a map editor wich was quite good and a customization of the gameplay itself.I have all 3 games.

TS3:what happened to Old Crow. 6 years 5 months ago #2682

• Freaklore
  • Time to split.
Also about my theory of mine,it does spark a fews more questions.

Like if there is 2 timelines in the mix,then wich eras/events is happening in wich timeline.

Does Cortez Post Apocalyptic future happen in Old Crow timeline or in Young Crow timeline,the same could be said about the robot wars anc certains past eras.

An exemple could be Harry Tipper timeline,in TS2/TS3 he is a secret agent,while in TS1 he seem to be a cop/detective.
Would the Harry Tipper from TS1 come from the Young Crow timeline,while the one from TS2/TS3 come from the Old Crow timeline.

Its the same thing with the Casey characters,Mary Beth Casey wich is supposed to be the big sister of Jo Beth Casey is a teenage cheerleader in 1965.And then there is Jo Beth Casey herself,in TS2 she wasnt featured in story mode and when in the character list her picture is surrounded by the green color wich is the color for the characters coming from the Atom Smasher era (probably from 50's to 70's).While the Jo Beth Casey in TS3 is from 1994 and wear different clothing from her TS2 counterpart.Some peoples think that the Jo Beth in 1994 might be the daugther of the one from TS2 but im not totally sure.

Thats the point of this whole alternate realities theory,it explain certains of the odities/differences each of the 3 games have.So Cortez in TS2 and TS3 is not only travelling trough time but also jumping from one reality/dimension to the other and back to his own constently.

TS3:what happened to Old Crow. 6 years 5 months ago #2683

• Duckfromportal
  • Thank you received: 1
I don't think it's a true alternate dimension messing with another dimension to try and mess things up, My theory of a diminishing pocket dimension with everything disappearing over time since the dimension can no longer be sustained by the events preceding what was happening in the now, making so Cortez would have to either ensure everything happened to make the Timesplitters be defeated (making him a potential villain of circumstance, since he would have to cause the Timesplitters so that he could actually stop them). and make it so he and other major people to the Timesplitter war were actually born to defeat the timesplitters, or fade into nothingness causing the timesplitters to never be defeated in the first place, causing everything to happen all at once as the timesplitters being defeated but not defeated destroys the universe. In my version Cortes is the loose end not Crow, I feel old Crow always happened but as history changed he became the monster machination we see in perfect. I don't Know what do you think Freak lore?

Another thing is as Cortez fumbles to make sure everyone existed in the firstplace to stop the Timesplitters, he might make mistakes, causing the casey incident (but also being a possible serendipitous moment, as both were needed in the timesplitter war) as well as possibly start the Idea to a relative to Crow who then creates the Timesplitters (this also Causes Cortez to accidentally cause himself to be his own greatest foe as he could try and stop his past self from trying to relay this information causing himself to actually give the information in the first place)
The best pudding is quack

TS3:what happened to Old Crow. 6 years 4 months ago #2848

• Freaklore
  • Time to split.
Hey guys,i also did the same topic at Timesplitters Portal site,go check it out,some of the guys there gave interesting opinions on the subject.

timesplitters-portal.com/showthread.php?tid=3941

TS3:what happened to Old Crow. 3 years 1 month ago #5451

• Freaklore
  • Time to split.
So it's been awhile since i posted.

Anyway,to this day i am still wondering about this subject.

But like i said,most peoples that got into contact with the time crystals still seem to remember the events of the games even if the timeline got reset ,like Cortez,Anya and the General.

And as for young Crow,his mutant version pretty much died,but if the timeline reseted then Young Crow should be back in his mansion lab...wait a minute,if the time crystals never existed,then Crow will never meet is older self and receive the time device,so he will eventually continue is research after the event in the mansion,and eventually make U-Genix (so he become Old Crow).

Tough,is the 2052 Cortez visited is set in this reset timeline or it's from another reality ?

Whatever if it's the reset timeline or another reality,there's still chances that Old Crow will still remember the events if he traveled back to 2052 or whatever other timeline or reality.

Seriously,im not sure anymore.
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds