Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 5 months ago #2535

• ASneakyGranny
  • Time Crystal Meth
  • Thank you received: 36
Skip to 5:19 to hear him say it:
Note to Rewind Devs: When this game is released, make sure that he plays it!
Outnumbered but never Outgunned.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by ASneakyGranny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 5 months ago #2546

• paulojlopes
  • Thank you received: 2
I dont like him but I know that he can influence a lot of young gamers (for better or worse) so it does help to gather some newcomers interest.

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 5 months ago #2550

• August Wild
  • Thank you received: 1
I don't like PewDiePie but at least a popular person likes TimeSplitters.
"I am the glovenor! Pick me! I'm quite handy!"

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 2 months ago #3095

• Headsprouter
  • "That mine cart was pretty fun, huh?"
  • Thank you received: 16
Somebody oughta send him Timesplitters 3, too. Imagine: A guy with as large a fanbase as him promoting Timesplitters. I want to see that.

"Nothing to shoot at? Group hug!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dethwish-2401

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 2 months ago #3096

• ASneakyGranny
  • Time Crystal Meth
Headsprouter wrote:
Somebody oughta send him Timesplitters 3, too. Imagine: A guy with as large a fanbase as him promoting Timesplitters. I want to see that.

He's been known to play games that developers and more specifically indie developers have sent him. If someone were to give him an alpha or even the completed version of Rewind and he did a Lets Play, then I'm sure it would gather interest for it. Not only PewDiePie, there are other "Famous" youtubers that play games sent to them. :)
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by ASneakyGranny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dethwish-2401

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 2 months ago #3097

• mousedroidz21
  • EVERYONE CALL ME ELF MONSTER
  • Thank you received: 7
ASneakyGranny wrote:
Headsprouter wrote:

He's been known to play games that developers and more specifically indie developers have sent him. If someone were to give him an alpha or even the completed version of Rewind and he did a Lets Play, then I'm sure it would gather interest for it. Not only PewDiePie, there are other "Famous" youtubers that play games sent to them. :)
AVGN, someone should send a copy of timesplitters to the angry video game nerd and maybe even Jontron and smosh

[Sig redacted for being too big]

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 2 months ago #3100

• Davik Heragon
  • Professional kinda sarcastic guy at your service.
  • Thank you received: 13
ASneakyGranny wrote:
Headsprouter wrote:

In my opinion it would be the best thing to wait until the game is public. Remember: We are timesplitters fans, but you never know how a fanbase of a youtuber would react towards a new game and when it is unfinished it can get negative results, just like releasing games that are unfinished and full with bugs on Steam. I do agree with the publicity it can give us and we should definitely try it out, but only when it's public.
A different meaning of a word can make a discussion go on and on...

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 2 months ago #3116

• ASneakyGranny
  • Time Crystal Meth
Davik Heragon wrote:
ASneakyGranny wrote:
Headsprouter wrote:

In my opinion it would be the best thing to wait until the game is public. Remember: We are timesplitters fans, but you never know how a fanbase of a youtuber would react towards a new game and when it is unfinished it can get negative results, just like releasing games that are unfinished and full with bugs on Steam. I do agree with the publicity it can give us and we should definitely try it out, but only when it's public.

I agree with you but I also disagree... Slightly... He's played plenty of Alpha games to know that they are in the early stages of development and to give the Devs a chance and not bash their game while it's still buggy. Put it this way, he isn't a douchebag like a number of other youtubers. I don't like his content but lots of people do and it could easily generate enough traffic to Rewind to bring the movement to that overall goal of 100k. Can you imagine if we reached that? TS4 would easily be in our sights. Maybe one day......

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 2 months ago #3119

• Davik Heragon
  • Professional kinda sarcastic guy at your service.
  • Thank you received: 13
ASneakyGranny wrote:
Davik Heragon wrote:
ASneakyGranny wrote:
Headsprouter wrote:

I agree with you but I also disagree... Slightly... He's played plenty of Alpha games to know that they are in the early stages of development and to give the Devs a chance and not bash their game while it's still buggy. Put it this way, he isn't a douchebag like a number of other youtubers. I don't like his content but lots of people do and it could easily generate enough traffic to Rewind to bring the movement to that overall goal of 100k. Can you imagine if we reached that? TS4 would easily be in our sights. Maybe one day......

Oh I'm not the biggest fan of his content, but I know he knows what he is doing. What I am uncertain of is his fanbase. I don't know how his fanbase behaves and yes it can help us, but it could also completely change the community for the better or the worse.
A different meaning of a word can make a discussion go on and on...
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Davik Heragon.

PewDiePie loves TimeSplitters 6 years 2 months ago #3206

• henank
I remember seeing this. It was awesome to see :) Seeing what has been written, I think it would be nice to see him play some TS. Whether it's alpha or when the game is public, I don't know. I personally watch PewDiePie (and other youtubers) to see some games. I don't play much since TS is (more or less) the only game I play, nothing has filled the void after TS for me.

Just nice to see more people that like TS, that's how I view it :)
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds