Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 11 months ago #990

  • SpitShineTommy
  • SpitShineTommy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 42
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
But I have said good things about good games.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 11 months ago #991

  • Davik Heragon
  • Davik Heragon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Professional kinda sarcastic guy at your service.
  • Posts: 172
  • Thank you received: 13
  • Karma: 11
That is true but it looks like (in my view) that you crack down most of people's opinion about certain games and a lot of people don't like that but this is my view I can be wrong maybe I am maybe I am not. But don't try to focus only on the bad things of bad games maybe they are bad but to have a good discussion about games someone should say con's but also pro's about the game if it is bad or good every bad game has it's pro's and every good game has it's con's. But don't think I have anything against you. Have a good day :)
A different meaning of a word can make a discussion go on and on...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 11 months ago #992

  • gsurfer04
  • gsurfer04's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • AKA Sam the Fish, TSMB Veteran
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: -1
Davik Heragon wrote:
That is true but it looks like (in my view) that you crack down most of people's opinion about certain games and a lot of people don't like that but this is my view I can be wrong maybe I am maybe I am not. But don't try to focus only on the bad things of bad games maybe they are bad but to have a good discussion about games someone should say con's but also pro's about the game if it is bad or good every bad game has it's pro's and every good game has it's con's. But don't think I have anything against you. Have a good day :)

I must concur. BTW, the comma is your friend. Your post was rather awkward to read.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 11 months ago #994

  • SpitShineTommy
  • SpitShineTommy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 42
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
It wouldn't make for a very good forum if we only discuss games in a positive light or share only the things we liked about a game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 11 months ago #996

  • Terrainer
  • Terrainer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Time to unleash the Ass-Kickulator!
  • Posts: 70
  • Thank you received: 6
  • Karma: 3
Davik Heragon wrote:
True, but a discussion is about the con's and pro's and not only the con's, because then it isn't a discussion anymore but a complainment.
Hey, as far as I'm aware, we're having a discussion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 11 months ago #1001

  • Davik Heragon
  • Davik Heragon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Professional kinda sarcastic guy at your service.
  • Posts: 172
  • Thank you received: 13
  • Karma: 11
Yup and english is not my first language, so it could indeed be difficult to read sometimes.
What games are you all looking forward to, in this year?
A different meaning of a word can make a discussion go on and on...
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Davik Heragon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 11 months ago #1016

  • Gretel Mk Monkey
  • Gretel Mk Monkey's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Local Kitten
  • Posts: 34
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 1
Davik Heragon wrote:
What games are you all looking forward to, in this year?
Thief and that's about it. Hopefully it will be very similiar to the previous Thief games, from open level design to the atmosphere (exact location is not displayed on map, objectives aren't shown where they exactly are, higher difficulties add objectives and forbid killing etc.). I haven't read any information though in order to make the gameplay feel "fresh" when I get the game.

I'm also waiting for Destiny but I'm for more gameplay and information about it.
~*insert a silly quote here*~
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 11 months ago #1305

  • Gan Ning
  • Gan Ning's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Energized.
  • Posts: 48
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 0
Been playing Warframe, Garry's Mod, Killing floor and CS:GO often. I do not like the aiming system in CS to be honest, I mean i cannot even trust my own crosshair when i shoot. Either i spray to get a kill or i have to shoot slowly and miss everything. Maybe because i'm a bad shot lol.
ALtho i hate the sponging on Garry's Mod when you play Trouble in Terrorist Town or anything else related to shooting. I hope they get good servers where you can at least hit a lot. Or just a good aim system.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 9 months ago #1816

  • SpitShineTommy
  • SpitShineTommy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 42
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 1
Gretel Mk Monkey wrote:
Davik Heragon wrote:
What games are you all looking forward to, in this year?
Thief and that's about it.
Ouch. Bet you were disappointed. I was telling my friends how bad it was and they didn't believe me, so I told them to tune into a guy who had pirated the game prior to its release streaming the game.

They canceled their pre-orders after 10 minutes and we sat for about 4 more hours just laughing at how bad it was.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

There is a serious lack of skilled shooters today 6 years 9 months ago #1821

  • Gretel Mk Monkey
  • Gretel Mk Monkey's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Local Kitten
  • Posts: 34
  • Thank you received: 2
  • Karma: 1
SpitShineTommy wrote:
Ouch. Bet you were disappointed. I was telling my friends how bad it was and they didn't believe me, so I told them to tune into a guy who had pirated the game prior to its release streaming the game.

They canceled their pre-orders after 10 minutes and we sat for about 4 more hours just laughing at how bad it was.
Yeah, talk about series being devolved. It's quite sad to compare it to the previous games. :(
~*insert a silly quote here*~
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum