Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Status of TimeSplitters Portal (Fansite)

Status of TimeSplitters Portal (Fansite) 4 years 1 month ago #5060

• Badass Cyborg v2.0
  • The One and Only Badass in TS
  • Thank you received: 14
Hello everyone, I was wondering what exactly happened to TimeSplitters Portal, an old fansite that seems to have gone down at some point this year. It may not have been the most active of sites, but I have great memories of discussions that went on there in years past. I never registered, but would often visit as a guest and read many of the threads. In fact, a few members I've seen on here were also members of TS Portal.

What tipped me off about the site being taken down was the comments made on the TS Portal Steam Community page, and this.
When you type in the website name in the address bar, it takes you to a page that has an old fan-made trailer for an animated TS movie. It looks pretty cool, though I'm not sure it was ever finished. I'm just puzzled as to why this trailer was put up in place of the website, as I had never seen it on TS Portal previously.

My guess is that the domain had expired, and did not get renewed. I have to say that I miss this site, as it was always fun to come back to every now and then. If anyone knows exactly what happened, or has been on the site before and would like to share memories, please post away!
Wouldn't it be the day if Badass Cyborg was invited to the Badass Crater of Badassitude!?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds