Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Introduction Thread

Introduction Thread 3 years 9 months ago #5245

Hello,

Rydershigh here, been playing TS before I began school, it has been my go-to choice for favorite game of all time, I heard of these forums and shrugged it off as balony that groups of people can pull this off, but I feel I must be apart of this community as a TS fan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Introduction Thread 3 years 9 months ago #5266

• DrkSnpr14
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi. I used to play a lot of TimeSplitters. I held out hope for along time that TS4 would happen. Glad to see this project is still going forward.

*~Drk~*
The following user(s) said Thank You: Badass Cyborg v2.0

Introduction Thread 3 years 9 months ago #5272

• Badass Cyborg v2.0
  • The One and Only Badass in TS
  • Thank you received: 14
DrkSnpr, it's really you! I remember you from the good old days of TimeSplitters Portal (RIP). I was never a member on that site, but was a frequent guest who read through TONS of threads and topics. I do miss TSP, but I understand why it would be taken down if it wasn't getting enough traffic/activity.

Like you, I held out hope for years that TS4 would come to be somehow. Remember all those articles "confirming" TS4 development in 2011/2012? Those were exciting, and very frustrating days, indeed. Even so, TS: R is shaping up to be something quite special, given how customizable the experience will be with user generated content and mods. I read that it's scheduled to release sometime this year, but only on PC. Release on consoles is still undetermined/undecided.
Wouldn't it be the day if Badass Cyborg was invited to the Badass Crater of Badassitude!?

Introduction Thread 3 years 4 months ago #5351

• MischiefMaiden
  • Thank you received: 3
Been playing timesplitters for so long i cant even remember because i was that young
i was 4 when it was released
Hello everybody
My friends call me spoony legs
Moderators: ASneakyGranny
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds