Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How do i delete my profile ?

How do i delete my profile ? 3 years 10 months ago #5208

• Gulwell
I spelt my name wrong and it wont let me edit that name which is also my username on here as the option to edit is very annoyingly blocked out . I can't find any options to delete my account on here too which is doubly so. So please tell me how I can delete this account or do it for me so I can sign up again the future with my real names , thanks.

An option to delete ones own account should be standard and also when you can't edit your name or delete your account its just very frustrating.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Gulwell.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do i delete my profile ? 3 years 10 months ago #5209

• BRICK
  • Throw me
  • Thank you received: 9
If it were possible to change your nick/user name via admin stuff, what would you want it to be?
Maybe you could change your email on this account you're currently using & create a new TS:R forums account back with your current email address... if you don't want to wait for an admin to change your account's name.
- joined when the most active poster had 303 posts -
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

How do i delete my profile ? 3 years 10 months ago #5212

• Gulwell
Even tho I spelt my name wrong if I had a choice I would like to name it after one of the Timesplitters characters. I noticed alot of people here have that or names that don't seem like their real names so is there a way to change ? Thanks for the idea too I may try that.

How do i delete my profile ? 3 years 10 months ago #5213

• sharkgun
  • Wielding Dual MGs like a boss
  • Thank you received: 54
You must be trolling, right? Because you've expressed great interest in having your name changed without actually posting the name you want. You'd already have your name of choice had you just put it in your first post.
Known as XUnit's guest and SV SHARKGUN on TSFP (PS2)
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by sharkgun. Reason: typo fix

How do i delete my profile ? 3 years 9 months ago #5243

• Gulwell
No way trolling and edit.. Please delete my profile here maybe I will try again sometime in the future. A shame because Timesplitters is one of my all time fave game serious. Anyway please delete my profile on here.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Gulwell. Reason: changed my mind , just want to delete my profile to save hassle.
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds