Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question about donations

Question about donations 6 years 2 months ago #3161

• henank
I was wondering how often the page of who has donated updates. Just concerned that the money got lost along the way or that I did something wrong :S
The topic has been locked.

Question about donations 6 years 2 months ago #3162

• ASneakyGranny
  • Time Crystal Meth
  • Thank you received: 36
henank wrote:
I was wondering how often the page of who has donated updates. Just concerned that the money got lost along the way or that I did something wrong :S

The "Special Thanks" page gets updated every few weeks to a month depending on when the Site Administrator updates it. If you donated after the 2nd of November then your donation won't appear until it's next updated. www.tsrewind.com/index.php/en/specialthanksmenu

If you donated a while ago (& I really do mean a while) and your donation still hasn't appeared then you may want to contact the Site Administrator (Sharkgun) or you can email the team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. :)
Outnumbered but never Outgunned.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by ASneakyGranny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sharkgun, henank

Question about donations 6 years 2 months ago #3163

• henank
Thank you for the quick answer :)
Yeah I donated the 4th so it's not too long ago hehe. I've wanted to donate for a while now but when all went quiet for some time I got worried it all had stopped, but when I saw that there were some updates I just had to make a donation :) Love the series!
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds