Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Second Sight Remake or Second Sight 2?

Second Sight Remake or Second Sight 2? 6 years 6 months ago #2870

• ASneakyGranny
  • Time Crystal Meth
  • Thank you received: 36
This game was incredibly well made and it's a shame that the IP is in the hands of such a money-whoreing company. If for whatever reason that this could happen would you be happy? I know I would! :)
Outnumbered but never Outgunned.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Second Sight Remake or Second Sight 2? 6 years 6 months ago #2871

• HollowCam
  • First to ever sign up.
  • Thank you received: 17
I would be incredibly happy, especially assuming that the PC Port controls wouldn't suck, if that was the case, I'd love that, and would instantly jump on an opportunity to lead that project. Second Sight (although not perfect) had one of the most intriguing stories in a sci-fi game, although it didn't necessarily bring anything really new to the third person shooter genre, it was still a blast to play with great voice acting.

There are games out there that I'd rather have remade over Second Sight, but I would jump all over it if it was remade.

A Second Sight 2 though, I wish it was made, however I wish it was made back in the Free Radical days, not now. I could see the issues with the game already, extremely repetitive gameplay, unoriginal soundtrack, mediocre voice acting, no Free Radical charm. I think there is a chance it could be good, but it's such a scary game to handle, it could either be great or unoriginal and dull. A Sequel for this game really has no middle ground. Second Sight 2 would need to be made by the old team, for it to stand a chance, but unfortunately I don't see that happening :(

Thanks ASneakyGranny for trying your best to bring back these forums!

P.S Sharkgun if you see this, you should move it to the Lounge rather than here, cause it's not really support or feedback.
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by HollowCam. Reason: P.S to Sneak King
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds